GRAAL Capital Group is the leader of the fish processing industry in Poland. GRAAL owns 4 modern
production sites in Poland equipped with innovative technological machinery and cutting edge processes.
Koral S.A. is one of the leading producers of products made of smoked salmon both in Poland and abroad.
The company specializes in the production of hot and cold salmon and marinated salmon,
but also halibut, tuna, trout and other fish.
Purpose of the Job:
Reporting to Controlling Director Graal Group and taking functional guidance from her, the job holder will ensure quality reporting and analysis of financial and operating trends to enhance effective decision making by the management including budgeting, forecasting, month-end closing, inventory control, fixed asset accounting, internal controls and cost accounting. The job holder will be an important member of the local team, responsible for day to day operations of current and new future business units.
- Ensure quality reporting and analysis of financial and operating trends to enhance effective decision making by the management
- Timely support of cost accounting fundamentals e.g.: development of material and overhead standards; inventory valuations & reconciliation’s; inventory/receivable reserves/provisions
- Ensuring consistency with, and fulfilling of, Group and Divisional internal reporting requirements
- Weekly reporting and monthly closing process and financial package preparation
- Analysis of weekly and monthly results
- Maintain internal financial controls and procedures to ensure custody of assets, recognition of liabilities/receivables and accurate recording of results
- Ensure timely, accurate and relevant product cost information and analysis
- Preparation of relevant information for budgeting and forecasting
- Monitoring of the investment projects expenditures
- Cash flow monitoring
- Assisting managers to improve their performance, working with them to provide suitable financial indicators
Education, Work Experience and Personal Qualities
- Master degree in an accounting or finance
- Minimum 5 years of overall combined accounting and finance experience in an international business environment (food industry is an advantage)
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Excel, Access and Power Point
- Knowledge of Power BI i IFS is an advantage
- Fluent in English and Polish, both written and oral
- Ability to multi-task and work with multiple priorities
- Basic knowledge of accounting and Income tax law
- Analytical and critical thinking
- Self-starting with good organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
What we offer:
- Stable, interesting, challenging work in a food industries
- Employment contract, attractive salary
- Dynamic and experienced teams and enjoyable work atmosphere,
- Possibility to develop and have a career
- Package of non-wage benefits.
If you are interested in this offer, application please sent by button APLIKUJ